Monday, June 06, 2005

Day 3 in Disneyland


More Disney action. This is the first photo of the morning - taken at 11:59am. Only 10 hours left in the park - where does the time go?

On the phone in Toontown. I didn't have the heart to tell Tika that that Donald wasn't home.

"There's that lost safari we've been looking for. Obviously mixed up in some kind of native uprising. That rhino seems to be getting his point across, and I'm sure that guy on the bottom will get the point in the end! Hey I know that guy on the bottom, his names Juan. Ya, and it looks like that rhino is going to get a hole in Juan. Well, bottoms up, fellows!"

With our Disneyland passes we each got 10 dollars to spend in the ESPN zone in Downtown Disney. It has arcade games and a rock climbing wall among other things. 10 dollars was enough for one climb up the wall and a couple of games. Tika was by far the best climber among us.

Matthew had a rough time and didn't get much guidance from the attendant. He tried really hard though.

My attempt went less smoothly. If it wasn't for the ropes I would be typing this by blowing puffs of air into a tube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home