Sunday, March 06, 2005

Minnekhada


Jocelyn, Matthew, Tika, and I went hiking around Minnekhada Park in Port Coquitlam for a couple of hours. We had a couple of surprises along the way including this owl (originally standing on the side of the trail). We didn't notice him until he flew away into the tree. Jocelyn quickly put her hood on so it didn't get any ideas.

We also caught a glimps of an eagle. You can just make him our at the top of that tree in the center. We often see one when we go to Minnekahada and I'm guessing it's the same one each time. This was about as close as we got to him this time, but he once flew right over our heads as we crossed the marsh.

Another surprise was this new obstacle along the path. I wonder if anybody heard it fall?

We took a vote and decided to go for it. If the tree didn't collapse the bridge then a few extra people wasn't going to make it any worse. I wonder how many people are hit by falling trees when walking in the woods.

If a tree falls in the forest and the only one who heard it was crushed under it, can anyone hear them call for help? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home