Sunday, June 05, 2005

Day 2 in Disneyland


We went to visit my Aunt Nao in Riverside in the afternoon (The morning was lost catching up on sleep we missed the night before). She made us an awesome lunch on fairly short notice.

Matthew and Tika took advantage of Nao's pool. It wasn't heated but they didn't seem to mind, those two would swim anywhere.

The humming birds were all around and some babies were still in their nests. I think I scared this one as shortly after this picture was taken it flew away. At least I hope it flew away. It jumped out and I didn't see it again. This is the same nest that I photographed a year before from directly above (See it here). Maybe this is the chick of one of those chicks.

After we left Riverside we still had time to hit the park for the evening (only about 4 or 5 hours ;-). We spent the rest of the day in California Adventure.

We found a spot on the "street" a bit early for the parade so I had time to play with the camera. Good luck guessing what this is.

We had to watch the Electrical Parade at least once while we were there. Tika had never seen it before. It now runs through California Adventure so they have removed the Main Street designation from it, but it hasn't changed much since the first time I remember it.

More pictures from the parade. It is hard to take pictures of a parade at night. Fortunately it is well lit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home