Friday, May 27, 2005

Playing Catch-up

I've been getting behind in my posts and have been trying to get caught-up. This post represents the entire month of May.

The geese were as fruitful as ever this year with some families numbering 20 or more. I guess that's why they didn't mind me getting right in among them for some pictures.

We had a few days of some very colourful sunsets. This picture was taken in our back yard. Living among the postage stamp lots we don't get much of a horizon.

Tika was still living with us which meant a lot more trips to the park. Here she is helping take care of Carmen. Carmen likes Tika. For a while she refered to Tika's sisters as, well, "Tika sister".

Tika volunteered at some walk for something at Swangard Stadium in Central Park, Burnaby. We met her there and took a walk around Central Park. I have never seen a turtle in B.C. outside of an aquarium. I don't know if it was wild or an escapee, but it was neat. Matthew wasn't very impressed - he swam with some ten times its size just a couple of months earlier in Australia and before that in Mexico - no, he's not spoiled.

Matthew is getting really good at riding his bike. Look for upcoming photos from his first ride outside of Blakeburn park on the Poco Trail (and actual streets).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home